Friday, January 23, 2009

The Photographer's Pics


I wish I could take credit for these pics of my darling children, but I can't. They were taken by Sharon Arnoldi from Sharon Arnoldi Photography. She is the sister-in-law of a friend of mine who came to the house to take these pictures. She did great. If you have ever taken pictures of little children before then you know that they can be some difficult subjects. But you would never know that from looking at these pictures!
Look at how much Nicky loves his little brother. Its darling how much they already love each other, they have bonded for certain. Nicky plays with Brody, driving his monster trucks all over him and pushing him around in his walker. Its so sweet. Now if only Brody would just grow a little bit so Nicky could really have some fun with him!
Ug. That surgery is just a few days away. I am apprehensive. I hate seeing my baby in pain. But on the other hand I just want this test to be over with and I hope that they find something. I wont cross my fingers, but I hope so. Look at that little smile. I cant stand to see him miserable any more. Today his therapist came over to work on eating with him. It was pretty disappointing. He didnt want to eat anything, he hates the spoon and anything you put on it. And he hasnt really gotten a good grasp of moving food around in his mouth and swallowing it. Oh well, hopefully soon.

And one more of my little Nicky. What a little boy he has become. Where is my little baby Nicky? He is growing up too fast.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are great photos. She did a wonderful job.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Love you guys.